MongoDB training helps you gain expertise in leading document-oriented NoSQL database, designed with both Scalability and Developer agility. You'll master MongoDB Architecture, CRUD, Schema Design and Data Modelling, Indexing using real-life case studies.
What are the objectives of this course?
After the completion of the mongoDB Course at MyCareerCube, you should be able to:
1. Gain an insight into the 'Roles' played by a mongoDB expert.
2. Learn how to design Schema using Advanced Queries.
3. Troubleshoot Performance issues.
4. Understand mongoDB Aggregation framework.
5. Learn mongoDB Backup and Recovery options and strategies.
6. Understand scalability and availability in mongoDB using Sharding.
7. How to setup a replicated cluster, Managing ReplicaSets etc.
8. What is shards, Key, ConfigServer, Query Router etc.
9. How to setup Sharding
10. Various MongoDB tools to develop and deploy your applications
11. Learn MongoDB Administration activities.
12. Health Check, Backup, Recovery, Performance tuning, etc.
13. Understand Hadoop and MongoDB Integration.
14. Data Migration in MongoDB with Hadoop (MongoDB to Hive).
15. Learn to integrate MongoDB with tools like Jaspersoft and Pentaho.
16. Integration of MongoDB with GUI Tool Robomongo.
Who is it intended for?
If you are a Software Architect, Database Professional, Project Manager, and Software Developer, DBA, System Administrator or a graduate interested in learning the most popular NoSQL database, this course is for you. After completing this course you will be able to produce database designs for mongoDB applications, understand its usage in solving your business problem.
There are no prerequisites for attending this mongoDB course. Understanding of any mainstream programming language such as Java, basic understanding of database concepts, and knowledge of a text editor such as 'VI editor' will be beneficial.
Training FeaturesWith MyLearningcube Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
MyLearningcube courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
Online Exam Mockup Test
MyLearningcube prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in different ways; first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at your own pace. 24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
What marks this course apart?
MongoDB is a matured NoSQL database product with an ever growing adoption. Many big enterprise and internet companies such as Cisco, EBay, Disney etc. are now running large scale mongoDB production deployments. With its increased adoption, mongoDB has enabled developers to build new types of applications for cloud, mobile and social technologies. This makes mongoDB developers an invaluable resource for companies looking to innovate in each of these areas. The following blogs will help you understand the significance of MongoDB training:http://www.MyCareerCube.co/blog/mongodb-the-database-for-big-data-processing/ http://www.MyCareerCube.co/blog/real-world-use-cases-of-mongodb/.