Course Demo Video
Establishing an Enterprise Architecture Practice can be a daunting challenge. In this course, experienced EA practitioners share their knowledge on how to get started with implementation.
WHAT’S IN IT?
This ‘Getting Started’ course offers new ways to look at how you might get your TOGAF implementation off the ground, and helps you make informed choices about how to begin. It shows you how to tailor in your organization’s existing culture, strategy and skills rather than implement blindly from a template.
Focusing on the Preliminary Phase, the course also looks at how to integrate TOGAF into the organization by setting up the correct structures, helping you begin implementation properly, and support the activities of the EA team successfully.
The course continues to look at EA demand and the motivation behind change, how we address these changes, the composition of these changes, and finally the delivery of change. It will also consider other frameworks, such as ITIL, and IT4IT.
The course contains an overview, followed by ten modules. A written exercise concludes each module
Training FeaturesWith MyLearningcube Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
MyLearningcube courses includes
- We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place.
Online Exam Mockup Test
MyLearningcube prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in different ways; first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at your own pace. 24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF …
• You have knowledge of EA, are TOGAF certified, or are studying for certification
• You are commencing or want to improve your EA Practice
• You are a newly-appointed EA Manager, a Chief Architect, an experienced EA practitioner, Lead Architect, Project/Programme Manager
• You wish clear guidance from senior EA Practitioners on how to get started with implementation
• You want exposure to the key implementation challenges you and your team will face
• You want to study in your own time and at your own pace on the device of your choice